An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by lakedesign_nl
Additional information from lakedesign_nl:
Please note, support is intended to buyers who experience issues, but please keep in mind that items purchased from the envato marketplaces does not come with guaranted support, but I’m providing it as a good will gesture!
If you want to contact me, send me a message trough the contact form on this profile page.
I will do my best to answer support questions That are related to one of my marketplace items as soon as I can. Sometimes I’m not able to respond quickly. I’ll hope you will be patient during these times.Help me when I’ll help you. You’ll notice that I can help you better.
- Please provide as much detail as you can
- URL of your site (where item is used)
- Screenshot of the problem
- Usefull login details (make sure this is private!)
- Other info that you think can help
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||15 March 13|
|Last Update||4 July 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5|
|Tags||clients manager, contacts manager, customers, data, database, invoice manager, invoicing, items manager, jobs, management, products, project manager, task manager|