An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, AGSoft, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from AGSoft:
I’m more than happy to offer support for all of my items. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems, or questions!
I strongly prefer existing customers contact me via email rather than a comment as I check my email often, and I am able to respond significantly quicker than I would for a comment. If you have any presales questions please post them in the comment section so they can be of help to others aswell.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
If you are experiencing a “bug”, please be sure to check the items documentation first before contacting me as the chance of the issue being a non issue is very high.
I’m all for feature requests but I am not willing to implement features that I feel very few people will use for free*. This also means that I also offer paid customisation.
* If only two people will use a feature that takes a couple of hours to implement, it’s personally not worth it for me.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.