Run an Adult WordPress site? You need Adults Only Age Verification System for WordPress! Adults Only Age Verification System for WordPress is perfect for websites that have mature, alcohol, or tobacco related content.
Adults Only protects your site from being viewed by under aged person’s by verifying their birth day, as well optionally getting them to agree to your sites agreement. Here is a list of features that Adults Only boasts:
Multiple verification methods.
Simple links, input fields, or a drop down. We have all the bases covered. We also allow you to easily reorder the forms to your liking. For example: Is your site based in Australia? Easily change the form order to DD/MM/YYYY.
Search Engine Optimisation
Adults Only allows you to check if it’s really a person who’s trying to access your website, or a search engine’s crawler. If it detects a crawler, it bypasses the age verification system, and lets them do what they came to do. In other words, this feature allows your site to be indexed by crawlers.
We allow you to easily disable site wide age validation in favour of shortcodes. This is perfect for those sites that have a little bit of adult content, or wish to warn users who may potentially be browsing your website at work of the NSFW nature of your post.
Adults Only AVS has a built in template system that allows you to easily customise every aspect of your age gate. Adults Only AVS comes with three templates:
The separate theme gives a discreet look to your age gate. None of your website is displayed to the visitor prior to age validation.
The overlay theme is a transparent window, a light box if you will, to your site. It shows just the right amount of content and style, while still protecting minors.
The page theme is an absolute god send for designers. It takes extremely important aspects of your current WordPress theme, and puts the age gate in between. In other words, it allows you to quickly set up your age gate with your current theme without touching a line of code.
Don’t like something about a theme? Easily change it using the intuitive interface that makes doing so a breeze.
Easily redirect users upon validation to a better landing page to sell your product, or service. Redirect underaged users to another one of your site that’s a little bit more age appropriate.
Free life time support
While CodeCayon doesn’t require its members to offer support, I do. I feel it’s my duty as the programmer to do so. As such, you can expect free life time support.
Change logVersion 1.6 October 20th 2013
- Improved Form Generation.
- Improved Compatibility Mode.
- Improved WooCommerce Support.
- Improved Documentation by adding an FAQ containing certain “issues” that might arise, and how to easily fix them.
- Improved overall responsiveness.
- Improved setting the domain for cookies.
- Added the option of using the separate theme for post meta. To make use of it, disable the inline age gate.
- Added the option of hiding images when using the overlay theme.
- Added the option of not requiring validation from logged in users.
- Added the option of requiring age validation during registration. The validation form will appear regardless of prior validation. Note: The links validation will not work with this setting.
- Added more text settings so you can change text without editing files.
- Added option of changing the agreement border without editing any style sheets.
- Added support for the shortcode, post meta, page theme, etc, to make use of all design colour options. Be sure to update your design colours.
- If the user isn’t validated the age gate will no longer show up on the registration page, or the forgot password page.
- Reduced the amount of business logic within themes.
- Merged repeated css into a single style sheet, adults-only.css
- Updated Language files
- Corrected typo in the drop down for selecting form.
- Corrected typo in time conversion.
- Fixed shortcode issues with sessions.
- Fixed issue with month, and year not being detected when input in weird circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with the compatibility mode outputting invalid html.
- Fixed an issue where client side form validation might not work correctly depending on settings.
- Corrected a typo. Said typo caused the valid cookie to expire based on the underage time if the domain wasn’t set for it.
- Improved the Compatibility mode to be more intuitive. It will no longer be visible at all once the user has validated.
- Added the DuckDuckGo, and Blekko crawler to default user list. Add DuckDuckBot and Blekkobot to your bot check if you don’t wish to reset your settings.
- Fixed an issue where the domain wouldn’t set correct in very weird circumstances.
You can view the full change log here.