AdPress – Sell your WordPress Ad Space
AdPress is a premium plug-in to manage Ads. It’s a powerful and fully featured platform to sell and display ads for your WordPress blog.
Please join our newsletter on the AdPress website to stay informed about updates and news relating to the plugin development.
Full Features list
- Fully Responsive
- Ad Designer to preview how Ads will look like
- Sell Ads by duration, pageviews, or clicks
- Image, Flash and Link Ads
- Ad Rotation
- Call to Action Ad
- PayPal Integration with Sandbox mode and refunds support
- Clicks, Page-views and CTR analytics for each Ad
- Analytics Chart
- Auto-Approve or moderate Ads requests
- Clients can add a message when purchasing Ads
- Client Access manager
- AdminBar notifications
- Customizable Ad spots output (with HTML and CSS)
- Purchase History
- Import/Export and Reset plug-in
- Detailed and well-written Help
Create your campaign in few clicks with the AdPress Ad Designer. Specify how you Ad will display, the Call To Action Ad, the sale contract…
Integrating your Ad Zone in your blog is quite simple. AdPress has widget, shortcode and function support.
Users sign-up and purchase Ad Spots from their profile dashboard. Payment is automatically handled with PayPal. When a user make a purchase, you are notified in your dashboard, and you can accept or reject their Ad.
PayPal refunds are supported too.
Ad Stats are accessible for both the Admin and the client who purchased the Ad. AdPress provide detailed statistics with CTR, Averages and a nice chart.
History, Import/Export, Customization
AdPress records the history of purchases of each Ad. It also has a powerful Import and Export feature which back-up all or a portion of your data to a back-up file.
AdPress Ads can be fully customized. The generated HTML and CSS code for the Ads can be changed from the settings panel.
Help and Support
AdPress comes with a very detailed help file. We also offer a very fast support (forum+emails). Expect a response from us in 24/48hours.
Advanced Checkout for AdPress provide a smooth and easy front-facing interface for users to checkout and buy Ads on your blog. Advanced Checkout is very easy to use, doesn’t require any configuration, and easy to customize and style.
The PayPal Express gateway integration for AdPress allows users to select PayPal as their preferred payment method. Since the checkout process does not occur on your website, an SSL certificate is not required and you don’t have to stress over PCI compliance.
Stripe gateway integration for AdPress allows users to select Stripe as their preferred payment method. Since the checkout process does not occur on your website (Stripe Checkout Popup), an SSL certificate is not required and you don’t have to stress over PCI compliance.
Integrate third-party Ads using the AdPress Ad Manager plugin. AdPress currently only supports self-served Ads (images, links and flash). With this plugin, you can also insert ads from providers like Adsense, Amazon, Chitika…
- WordPress 4.0 or newer
- PHP 5.3 or newer
Version LogVersion 1.0.4 2015-03-30
- Improved i18n and new generated POT files - Filtering various BOTS clicks and views - Average CTR bug fix in Stats - Other minor fixesVersion 1.0.3 2015-03-04
- Responsive Ads - New Payments API - Minor Bug fixesVersion 1.0.2 2015-01-10
- Minor Bug fixes - New Actions and Filters for the Advanced Checkout Add-on - Cancelled Status for Payment History LogVersion 1.0.1 2014-12-14
- Fixed a PHP Compatibility issue - Updated Welcome PageVersion 1.0.0 2014-11-16
- Payment History Page and APIs - Support for multiple payment gateways - Rewrite of the checkout processVersion 0.9.8 2014-01-02
- Many bug fixes. - Add-ons SupportVersion 0.9.7 2013-09-26
- Revision for the last versionVersion 0.9.6 2013-09-21
- Bug/CSS fixes - New Media Uploader API - License checker - Option to Edit active campaignsVersion 0.9.5 2013-05-14
- Bug fixes - Admin bypass purchase proceduresVersion 0.9.4 2013-04-20
- Bug fixes - Added a Safe mode for rewrite rules - Performance improvement for users rolesVersion 0.9.3 2013-01-30
- Fixed a bug in the User Profile Page - Added a "More" button to the Client purchases panelVersion 0.9.2 2013-01-30
- Removed unit testing from the package and fixed a bug when purchasing ads with long URLs.Version 0.9.1 2012-11-09
- Theme Integration SupportVersion 0.9 2012-11-06
- re-initialized versioning