Accordion Slider is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress plugin that combines the functionality of an accordion with that of a slider. The Accordion Slider plugin brings the best of both worlds, offering a modern, intuitive and engaging user experience.
Some customer reviews
- Fully Responsive – automatic or custom responsiveness.
- Touch-enabled – touch-swipe and tap on mobile screens, mouse drag on desktops.
- Dynamic Content – load images and content from posts, galleries and Flickr.
- Automatic Updates -update the accordion directly from the Dashboard.
- Pagination -add as many panels as you want without worrying about screen space.
- Animated layers – set layers to display when the panel is opened, or when it’s closed, or all the time.
- Caching – accordions are automatically cached for improving the load time.
- Inline help – instructions directly from the admin area.
- Load anywhere – in posts/pages, template PHP code, or widgets.
- Smooth animations – uses CSS3 transitions and RequestAnimationFrame.
- Retina-ready – specify a retina version for each image.
- Swap image – change background image when panel is opened.
- Keyboard and mouse navigation – navigate using the keyboard keys or mouse wheel.
- Lazy Loading – load images only when they are viewed.
- Lightbox – FancyBox is included and integrated with the Accordion Slider plugin.
- SEO-Friendly – all content is visible to search engines.
- Deep linking – link directly to panels inside the accordion.
- Breakpoints – change the accordion slider settings at different screen sizes.
- Multisite – compatible with MultiSite environments.
- Import and export – move accordion sliders from an installation to another one
- Action and filter hooks -highly extendable by developers.
If you have any questions or need assistance with integrating the Accordion Slider plugin in your site, please feel free to ask; I will gladly help you. Also, if you like this script, please take a moment to rate it. Thank you!
v 1.0.8 ( 20 June 14 ) * prevent max-width and max-height for background images * added 'Keyboard Target' setting v 1.0.7 ( 17 May 14 ) * several minor fixes and improvements v 1.0.6 ( 10 May 14 ) * changed 'accordion_panel' shortcode to 'accordion_slider_panel' and 'accordion_panel_element' to 'accordion_slider_panel_element', to prevent conflicts with identical shortcode names * improved admin preview handling for percentage sizes * improved Layers editor handling for percentage sizes * added compatibility with latest Flickr changes * other minor fixes and improvements v 1.0.5 ( 30 April 14 ) * corrected default value for 'Start Panel' to -1 * fixed background image swap when startPanel is used * added the 'as-closed' class by default when the accordion is initially closed * fixed the 'as-opened' class removal from the last opened panel * added 0 margin and padding to background images to prevent unwanted styling v 1.0.4 ( 17 April 14 ) * add inner shortcode support * correct shortcode elements names in documentation * reset post data transient every time the accordion's admin page is refreshed * fix shortcode parsing when width and height are not specified * fix shortcode parsing when layer settings are not specified v 1.0.3 ( 10 April 14 ) * add compatibility with older jQuery versions v 1.0.2 ( 8 April 14 ) * fix: show missing stylesheets warning even if accordion is cached v 1.0.1 ( 5 April 14 ) * fix: disable lightbox when the accordion is swiped v 1.0.0 ( 3 April 14 ) * first release