A panorama is a wide-angle view made from a series of images combined together using special software. It offers a very realistic experience, giving the sensation that the user is right there on the location. The plugin manipulates such a panorama image and uses jQuery to rotate, add hotspots and integrate it on mobile, touchpads and desktop browsers.
What Buyers Are Saying
Perfect work, perfect support! Thank you so much.
This can cover a good range of requirements for web development features.
Awesome quality, we love it!
I must say this excellent panorama script is something I have waited for a long time. It’s simply a superb creation. The more I look at it, the more I like it!
It’s a beautiful plugin: lightweight, powerful, easy to use. I found this plugin, and everything got a lot better. No more 942-step panorama creation & upload, no more dirty iframes & embeds; just simple images with straightforward control over behavior, and nice light [read: fast] code in operation.
- mobile/touchpads support
- auto-scroll with sliding controls
- image smart preloader
- 160/360 degree visibility
- can be used in a responsive design
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- hotspots + fancybox integration
- multiple panorama selection + carouFredSel integration