An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, liviu_cerchez, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from liviu_cerchez:
- Answering questions about the item’s included features and functionality
- Fixes for bugs and reported issues with the item
- Updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and patch security vulnerabilities
- Customization services
- Installation services or general software platform and CMS help
- Resolving compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins, themes or items unless advertised
- Help with included 3rd party items from the 3rd party author
- Help with your particular web hosting/server environment
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the initial layout orientation?
Of course, all you need to do is set a class attribute to either “horizontal” or “vertical”.
How does this navigation layout achieve the scrolling part?
Scrolling is enabled when the boxes overflow the page viewport and it’s done either using the control arrows, mouse dragging or swiping the items.
Can I change the properties of a box?
The navigation is very easy to customize. Each box has it’s own dimension, color, icon depending on it’s function. Here is an example of such a box element:
<a class="box" href="https://mail.google.com" style="background: #d32c2c;"> <span>GMail</span> <img class="icon" src="images/gmail.png" alt="" /> </a>
How can I make the boxes open additional content in a lightbox?
<a id="more-info" class="box fancybox.iframe" href="ajax.html">...</a>
Where can I find additional icons?
There is a very large collection of minimal icons available via iconarhive: http://www.iconarchive.com/show/windows-8-metro-icons-by-dakirby309.html
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.