Finding and Buying Items
There are lots of ways to find the items you want:
- Category List – Browse CodeCanyon’s extensive category list here.
- Keyword Search – Access the search field on the top right of any page.
- Popular Files – Check out our weekly summary of the most popular items
- Collections – Browse our user-compiled item collections on a variety of themes
- Featured Files – Handx-picked by our site editors each week
- Top Authors – Look through the portfolios of our top authors
Join Envato, Join a Community
CodeCanyon is more than just a place to find helpful components, it’s a growing community! You can hear from authors, ask questions in the forums, and comment on items.
At CodeCanyon we like to say that it is this community who really owns the site and we do our best to make sure they get the most out of it by providing not just great selling facilities but also interactivity, news, competitions and whatever else we can dream up!
Plus CodeCanyon is part of Envato Market. Signing up for an account on CodeCanyon will instantly give you access to the whole Envato network.
Item Support and FAQs
All items for sale on CodeCanyon are reviewed to ensure they are in good working order and are easy to use. Further item support such as alterations/enhancements is at the discretion of each author. You’ll find that the CodeCanyon forum is also a good place to find help for using or modifying items.
Want to Sell Items or Join the Referral Program?
Envato Market authors make tens of thousands of dollars selling their digital items on our marketplaces. Refer new users and receive a 30% commission from their first Cash Deposit! Go here to get started:
There is a lot of useful information in Support Center. If you need any help or any answers that aren’t in the wiki, Support Center is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, Australian Eastern Standard time. Support tickets will be answered within two working days.