• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Nothing was changed – just a different reviewer – thanks for the congrats! :)

177 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
stylus1274 says

Yo man. Your PSD template looks sick. Forget about what one guy at Theme Rejection.net is telling you. Many a good template have been turned down. It’s like that saying. “Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.”

I’ve grown tired of being rejected on templates because of one man’s opinion. Just keep your chin up and keep designing.

46 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
flashark says

I Agree. Reviewers should not reject templates and psd-s by their feel of nice. Let files be approved, and market will tell which one is selling and which is not. After a while, it is always possible to remove some files if they do not sell, and clear TF from missed designs

At least you here on TF do not have so many files as we on FlashDEN, so it will be wise to lower review criteria, and get some files, and traffic….

Another issue is that reviewers is your competition because they sell their files too here.. So it is some kind of conflict of interests. And i think TF owners should take some action and check some reviewers that makes mistakes very often… it is in their and community best interests after all…

by
by
by
by
by
by