I have CodeCanyon Shortcut link on my desk top. I can click the link and will get the following page with a message that says:
“You’re here coz we’re making some big backend changes to the Envato Marketplaces! We promise we won’t be gone for too long, and hopefully even quicker than that!”
However, I can exit the above CodeCanyon page, and immediately click the desktop link and this time be taken to CodeCanyon home page.
So why the inconsistent CodeCanyon page loading within seconds of each other by exiting one page and next time it loads another.
It makes a customer hesitate in buying, not knowing if the proper page will load or not.
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Sounds like you need to clear your browser cache