46 posts
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
gr0d20 says

Hey guys, i was reading a few threads, and as far i can see basically you can try to find somebody to do some work for you ;) well in my situation i would like to create a website similar to autotrader.com (not all that insurance and ads B.s.) it could be similar to this one too, www.supercarros.com – easycarportal.com. <—basically this website that sell that script it has 75% of the thing i need, but i just wanna add a few things to it. Price? really competitive, since codecanyon has some good prices, a cheap price would be awesome for me :) of course that i will be integrating a few scripts from here. So i would like to know an estimate of how much would it cost. if you want you can send a estimate including the design too.

I am looking for something totally different in design, simple, elegant, attractive, and of course, if it gets done and price is really good, i would like to keep you for future projects and updates.

If you want a few details of what i want, www.boardingpasstv.com/details.htm thanks.

303 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Syrian Arab Republic
Laith says

Please add me Laith99@yahoo.com

cheers :D

264 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
vijayjoshi says

Contact me if you want me to do this work for you..

You can contact me through my profile thanks you

by
by
by
by
by
by