49 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
gr0d20 says

Hey guys, i was reading a few threads, and as far i can see basically you can try to find somebody to do some work for you ;) well in my situation i would like to create a website similar to autotrader.com (not all that insurance and ads B.s.) it could be similar to this one too, www.supercarros.com – easycarportal.com. <—basically this website that sell that script it has 75% of the thing i need, but i just wanna add a few things to it. Price? really competitive, since codecanyon has some good prices, a cheap price would be awesome for me :) of course that i will be integrating a few scripts from here. So i would like to know an estimate of how much would it cost. if you want you can send a estimate including the design too.

I am looking for something totally different in design, simple, elegant, attractive, and of course, if it gets done and price is really good, i would like to keep you for future projects and updates.

If you want a few details of what i want, www.boardingpasstv.com/details.htm thanks.

303 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Laith says

Please add me Laith99@yahoo.com

cheers :D

264 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
hirenbvala says

Contact me if you want me to do this work for you..

You can contact me through my profile thanks you

by
by
by
by
by
by