Hey guys I have a problem
Im trying to copy the Tag to my submenus.just vertical . Actually they are black but now i want them like the hr’s. I defined the hr with following colors:
border-top:1px solid #cac8c8; border-bottom:1px solid #e6e5e5;
Because there is now vertical hr tag im styling my submenus with
border-right:1px solid #d3d1d1;
d3d1d1 looks very similar to my but it’s not the same. I tried to use an image of the as right-border which didn’t work anyhow… Also I tried a div around my submenus but that didn’t work too.
So how can i reach this wanted effect?
Thanks for reading and even more thanks for helping
Edit: Oh i see the forum interprets the in the title wrong… sorry for that
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
You are the man Drew!
Using a border is pretty much the best way to do it. You could instead use images but as far as i know there isnt a vertical rule