Somehow the search engine in VH is delayed, or items which is being found by search are of old index/info about them. I casualy try to find my own items in the search and now I see that items are being shown of a less purchases or not rated, while for real they are purchased and rated. And the info I get is old like for 4 days.
Does it take such a long time to refresh the info about items in the search?
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
could be… I know that they only update sales totals for top authors once a day not continuously…
There are some search issues over at AudioJungle as well… I don’t know if it’s the same with all other marketplaces, or just on AJ…