On a products page, I used to be able to click a link to do re-download a product that I have purchased. Now the link just goes to my downloads section. Why was this changed? I have 24 pages of downloads and it’s VERY inconvenient to find updates or just files I misplaced.
Is there an easy way to find my purchases from a product page? Sometimes I don’t even remember which CSS buttons I purchased and search products first. Being able to search my purchases would also be helpful.
It’s odd to me how such a great company and website can be so weak in this area. I feel like I am missing something obvious here. Is there a way to do these things?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Strange change, things used to be easier but it’s maybe temporary.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Envato Staff
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
Hi Rez, Unfortunately we don’t have a purchase search on the Marketplaces. However, we do suggest that buyers download their items and keep a local copy of all their purchases. This is because from time to time (for various reasons) items are removed from the Marketplaces. I hope this helps, Carmen
Thanks Carmen. I have all of my files downloaded but when I use one, I want to make sure I have the latest version. From time to time, I also like to look at purchased products that authors update regularly. I have to scroll through 24 pages of downloads.
You have a download section for me but there isn’t a way to easily get to my desired file.