1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Buzz9075 says

Presently manage our business with a spreadsheet and it works extremely well for one person one location would like to migrate it to a web page with the similar feeling. What I am thinking would work but cannot find is:

Two sets of tabs that control what is displayed. - First set of tabs would be statically added based on function/process step the parts are in. For example, machining, painting, sanding, - Second set of tabs are dynamic, they would get populated from a database as the first tab is select. So if someone selected the machining tab it would populate this tab with all the jobs that are presently in the machining stage, same for each of the other stages. This could start out manually and then migrated to a dynamic set (if it is not presently available).

Once the tabs are selected the content will always be the same data displayed and would be populate as the appropriate first and second tabs are selected. So for example if the pickup tab is select then the job Phillips is selected it will display the information on the screen for that job. Would be real nice if it could be filtered down to the user access level but this could be developed over time as well. So for example the costing guys could see all the information, but the shop staff can only see what is pertinent about the job, and the client can only see there one job. OK so I am probably asking a lot up front for a template.

My thoughts on the basic screen layout would be tab set one across the top, and tab set two down the left side and the information in the middle.

Presently I am running my web page on an ASP server sure would be nice to keep it as such as this is all I know and have running at this point. Must work on IE, iPhone, iPad, and Firefox and these are the present tools in the business.

OK so I am dreaming in COLOR if I am going to get exactly what I want, if I can’t I am open to other concepts that allow for the same sort of flow for the company.

Sure appreciate someone pointing me a direction templates to start with.

by
by
by
by
by
by