- United States
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Perhaps Themeforest should implement a rule about using the full version of jQuery (if their template relies on jQuery) so CodeCanyon plugins and other plugins aren’t fumbling.
Very good point. Maybe the best solution is to include the full version by default and then include a modified version that the user could switch to if they want.