I recently uploaded my first item and gladly was accepted. I got a lot of comments for upgrade, but some upgrades requires heavy query and database modify. So if i recode the whole thing (besause i made some new ideas, and implenting the users request), and uploading it with the same name but the only difference is that i place a v2 or (Gold edition) at the end is that ok?
Sorry if its a silly question, im just curious, and would like to avoid every small thing when my item is reviewed.
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
In my opinion its better you just make an upgrade to the original version, since its the same file.