I installed revolution slider as a plugin into my wordpress, followed instuctions in putting the code in to the HTml and when i go to ny website, the sliders does not work, it shows a timer that is trying to start but it never starts, please let me know what should i do?
This is a general forum. If your looking for item specific support you should contact the author, I’m sure they will be happy to help you. You can do this one of two ways:
- Commenting in the item comments.
- Contact the author through their profile page.
I have the same problem.
How can I contact with the author?
Hello! I got the same problem. Resolved it by turning “JQuery No Conflict Mode” off.
Just updated to the new version of wordpress and this plugin is giving an error when uploading a new image, please can you fix as i now have to downgrade back to the old version of Wordpress
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.