• Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
signs09 says
vidbox said
I’m having the same problem. after a few error alerts, tried to upload using the ftp server. the files did upload, but now i just cant access the upload form. although, now there is a “hidden” tab on my profile, but its empty. Dead end!

I think the “hidden” tab is not relating to this problem. Usually the hidden tab allows to access to the not approved submitted projects if these can be corrected.

I just submitted the upload form with succes 3 minutes ago….

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
vidbox says

I just tried again now and it worked
thanks for the quick response ;)

196 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
MotionMAX says

but iam getting same error

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Hey guys, can you all please reconfirm if this issue is still happening? And if possible, provide some more detailed info as to what exactly is going wrong? Is it allowing you to upload, but when you try to link those files in the upload form, it goes wonky?

The devs are sleeping right now, but as soon as they wake up I can try to get the problem addressed. But I need to know if it’s still happening as it seems it’s fixed for one or two of you, but still broken for others.

36 posts Yann Signs09
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
signs09 says
bobbaanil said
but iam getting same error

The problem seems to be present again. I’m not able to update my Profile Picture now…. I got the same error message….

These upload problems are really annoying….

196 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
MotionMAX says
36 posts Yann Signs09
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
signs09 says
MarkBrodhuber said
Hey guys, can you all please reconfirm if this issue is still happening? And if possible, provide some more detailed info as to what exactly is going wrong? Is it allowing you to upload, but when you try to link those files in the upload form, it goes wonky? The devs are sleeping right now, but as soon as they wake up I can try to get the problem addressed. But I need to know if it’s still happening as it seems it’s fixed for one or two of you, but still broken for others.

Mark,

Here are the various encountered problems:

- FTP upload through Filezilla (or another FTP client) runs succesfully but once I access the upload page no uploaded file appears on the upload form page (I encountered this problem several times since 4 weeks. I reported this problem ti the support team but never got answer). Before I never got the smallest problem with FTP upload.

- Today: FTP upload is OK but no way to get access to the upload form page on VH from the VH dashboard when clicking on the Uplaod button of the VH dashboard.

- Today: after two or three hours with this same problem I got at last access to this upload form page but I got the same error message “It looks like something went wrong on the page you were accessing. Our development team will be notified of the issue automatically, however if you require assistance please contact the support team who will be happy to help.” when I tried to submit this upload form by clincking on the Upload button.

- Today: I tried to update my profile page picture and when I clicked on the Update Button I got the same error message

All the problems encountered today seem to be linked to the upload process…

I hope this is complete

Best Regards

Yann

19 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
aleks_l says

After fill all fields in new After Effects Project upload form and press “upload” button it falls into “Whoops, Something Broke”

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Thanks for the info guys, I’ll address this with the team as soon as they’re all awake :).

On another note, Yann, could you shoot me an email with the ticket ID that you filed which was never responded to? I’d really appreciate it.

3767 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says
MarkBrodhuber said
Thanks for the info guys, I’ll address this with the team as soon as they’re all awake :). On another note, Yann, could you shoot me an email with the ticket ID that you filed which was never responded to? I’d really appreciate it.

Link to hi-res

by
by
by
by
by
by