English, Urdu, Hindi, Pujabi, a bit of Gujrati, can read Arabic
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu ( not very poetic fluent ) and bit Tamil.
3. American English, English and Danish. Haha.
^Whats American English/vs English ? .
English as we know start to spared at the 16 century due to emigrating from the Great Britain, so the English is English with dialect mark Oz man
Swedish, English, Spanish.
Speak or speak good? I can get through complex conversation and text reading in English and in Romanian and I can entertain simple conversations in Spanish, German and French
Now I am concentrating on bringing my German skills at the same level with my English skills
Romanian, Russian and English
English, French and of course Arabic
When people say “I apologize for my English” I always think “hey, you speak TWO languages. I only speak one!”