37 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
murga says

Hello guys. I’m working on small project i want to put to codecanyon, but I don’t know is this going to be accepted. This is User management script where users can register, login, view other profiles, send message to them. Users have they roles ( admin , global mod, member , unverified ). Admins can do everything in administration, ban, check double IP’s, statistics, verify users,database backup. Globals can check double IP’s and verify users. Here’s ss

http://pokit.org/get/?e211abd5e35339a71f73749dee7fe8fc.jpg
639 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

Nice and clean design! I think it will be accepted, but the best way to know is to upload and wait for your inspector. Don’t be afraid about rejection, it’s always good to get feedback from pros.

1499 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Just make sure you have good documentation and follow the submission guidelines. If it gets rejected, follow the suggestions from the reviewer and try again. Good luck!

9 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+4 more
Geardev says

As this is your first item, it may get rejected first. You easily forget something with the submission guidelines. But that’s not the end of the world! Just follow the suggestions from the reviewer (as iapcsolutions said already) and you can get it accepted.

Just a little design note: Try to get the content in the middle into some sort of container (white background, border/box-shadow) and choose a smoother background for the page.

Hope I could help, and good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by