1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ideas1 says

Im looking for a generic pickem system where users can sign up. Then we would ask several questions about an event and if the user got the question correct on the event it would give them a point. For example:

Event 1: The Bachelor ( will lock on 1/16/10) Who will go home this week on the bachelor? Contestant 1[] Contestant 2[] Contestant 3[]

Which woman will get the rose first? Contestant 1[] Contestant 2[] Contestant 3[] Contestant 4[]

Event2: Superbowl ( will lock on 1/16/10) Team [] Other Team []

and so on and son.

They have a score board show which user is winning. 1 point for every correct answer or anything like that. Let me know what you guys think or if this is something that will require a contractor?

Looking to spend 100 or Minus through code canyon of course please dont pm me directly to work outside of cc. Doesnt need to look pretty just work ill take care of the look.

pref php or coldfusion so i can make some changes

303 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Syrian Arab Republic
Laith says

i’m ready to do that :D, but we have to talk via IM or facebook to discuss the project so i don’t miss any detail Please – if possible – provide me with the best way to contact you and i’m on in :P

Cheers :D

32 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
andrewmr says

Sounds pretty straightforward, I feel I could get this done very quickly. You can contact me on here, or via my company’s website (www.wooshy.com)

Look forward to hearing from you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by