I build my websites with iWeb and would like to use “Facebook Like Locker” with iWeb. Is there any way to do this?
I believe it would be by using massreplace? Or has anyone done it successfully, could they post a step-by-step guide? Thanks
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author was Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Not sure what iWeb is, I am the creator of Like Locker. You may be able to use the jQuery version.
iWeb is a website building software for Mac (part of iLife 09). It’s fairly basic, you can add HTML snippets etc but you can’t alter the HTML , unless you use MassPeplaceit.http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16183/massreplaceit
Just wondering if there are more step by step guides with where to place the css & js files.