The Knowledgebase article says the price for an Extended License (Plugins) is 7x the Regular License. As an author I wish it was, but it is only 5x the Regular License.http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/396/70/codecanyon-license-usage-examples
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
^ This is normal, the Usage examples page always had mistakes and seems written with the mindset of
“this is not my job but I have to write this before taking a lunch break”. Even within the screenshot you showed, the Plugin section’s question speaks about “CSS” while it supposed to be “Plugin”.
Really those pages ever verified by more than one staff?