1291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Envato Stats application for Windows Phone 7.5> allows Envato Marketplaces Publishers to view their account, keeping them in touch with new sales and events using Live Tiles and Toast Notifications, displays various information about their account status, sales, statements, and more.

Download:
Install from Windows Phone Store

Features:

• Account Summary
  • Recent Sales
  • Monthly Statement
  • Statement
  • Recent uploaded items
  • Total Balance
  • Total Deposits
  • Commission Rate

• Toast Notifications with new sales/events
  • Front & Back Live Tile notifications for sales/balance
  • Inside Application text notification for new sales.

• Screenshots:

Also the version 1.2 should come next week if I have some free time, here is a short video with the upcoming release: Envato 1.2 App

Any feedback is appreciated, also new feature suggestions are welcomed.
    9 posts
    • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
    • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
    • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    +2 more
    edishorul says

Good job, Alexandru! Congrats!

1291 posts
    +8 more
    Pricop says

Update: The version 1.2 which will contain an live tile inside the app, and comments will be send for approval on Sunday, 4th, and by the end of the next week will be live on Windows Phone Store ;-).

1485 posts
    • Has referred 1+ members
    • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
    • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
    • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
    +3 more
    OriginalEXE says

I just have to say that this app is amazing, I have been using it from the early phase and Alexandru is trying really hard to get the maximum out of API envato provides.

I, as a WP user, am very happy that this app exists :D

1291 posts
    +8 more
    Pricop says

I just have to say that this app is amazing, I have been using it from the early phase and Alexandru is trying really hard to get the maximum out of API envato provides. I, as a WP user, am very happy that this app exists :D
    Thank you OriginalEXE for sending me valuable feedback since the very beginning, I’m glad you like the app :smitten:.
    357 posts
    • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
    +1 more
    billyf says

Great thanks for this app :) I’ll try it out on my Windows Phone immediately.

357 posts
    +1 more
    billyf says

Here’s one ‘bug’ I’ve noticed :

Under ‘recent sales’, the time when the items were sold seems to follow the time zone set in the phone, whereas the sales count in ‘monthly’ seems to follow Envato’s time zone (i.e. same as the data here under ‘Earnings’).

This might cause confusion to the users (I thought I had few more sales today until I realized that it’s not using the same time zone as the data here).

Anyway, it’s a great app for us Windows Phone users :)

Some personal suggestions :
    1. Can the ‘additional settings’ bar at the bottom be made to match our theme (i.e. black / white) instead of using our accent colour to have a more ‘uniform’ appearance with other built-in apps?
    2. Can we reply to the comments directly in the app itself? (not sure whether Envato API allows this) This will be really useful in providing better support to the buyers who usually only post in the comments section
    3. Is it possible to implement ‘visits graph’ (now only accessible via Analytics) into the app? Although it’s not a very important feature, but would be a ‘nice-to-have’ ;)
    1291 posts
    +8 more
    Pricop says

Hello billyf,

Both Earnings and Recent Sales are using phone time (converted), I’ll revert them back in the next update.

Now, about your other questions:
    1. Currently no, the built-in apps aren’t using the phone background on the app bar, for example the email have only one theme, People hub have 2 styles but the app bar is not changed to white/black but to grey no matter the background color, although if you can name 2/3 other bult-in apps that can make me change my mind I’ll definitely change it (not a big issue at the moment, since I’m planning to make it “dual-style”)
    2. No, that’s not possible without having your password and actually scraping the Marketplaces, instead I will put a small link on each dialog-balloon box so you can quick reply from the browser if the user’s comment requires a reply.
    3. Same story, so far I haven’t seen any Visits graph API , and as far as I remembered the Analytics app from Envato was really slow – if that’s the case with an API or whatever I’ll never implement anything that will slow down the app.

Thank you for the valuable feedback, some great changes will come in v1.2 ;-).

Regards,

Alexandru P.

8281 posts Community Moderator
    • Has referred 10+ members
    • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
    • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
    • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
    +9 more
    MSFX Moderator says

any tips for WP development, quite interested in having a look…

thanks – app looks great btw :)

357 posts
    +1 more
    billyf says

Looking forward to the update :) I also hope you will make a Metro (or Windows 8 ) app for this

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by