hey dude wat?....this makes me dizzy
As a side note does anyone here have problems viewing stereograms. All I have ever been able to visualize is noise when viewing those things.
The trick is to look “through” them.. and focus behind the image.. like a mirror. You don’t look at the actual pane of glass, you focus for depth at your reflection, “behind” the glass.
You can try bringing your nose way close to the image and backing up slowly.. imagine you’re looking behind the pic. Do that with a stereogram and you should see the 3D pop out.
Then you’ll freak out
take that actionscript 2.0!
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- South Africa
Poor Angelina, she’s not so photo genenic lol