Is there any script that can compare my competitors prices against my own prices on specific products? I’d like to see what my competitors sell their products for on a table instead of checking 20 websites daily.
They’ll have to provide you their API . If they have any.
I was thinking more about a crawler so I dont need an API to get the info.
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
I don’t think there is any universal script that does this but it could be set up in a custom way.
^ +1 you’d have to screenscrape to pull that sort of data from multiple sites if you don’t have API access… would be a pretty bespoke solution so I doubt you’d find it one on here sorry…
I’m sure someone could make you one…