14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
bjc999 says

Hi there,

I am looking for a custom form solution. What I need is a PHP form that allows the user that is completing the form to select by means of tick boxes the recipients they wish to send the form to and leave the boxes unticked of those they do not want the form emailed to.

Below is an example, if you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a box titled ‘one email to all’. I need this type of form with this function:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/Belgravia.html?sortByPriceDescending=false&minBedrooms=5&maxBedrooms=5&displayPropertyType=flats&radius=0.5&oldDisplayPropertyType=flats&includeSSTC=true&_includeSSTC=on

Please email me direct at bjc [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Many thanks and happy holidays to all!

Ben

14 posts
bjc999 says

Would it be completely rude to bump this?

Kind regards,

Ben

203 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
iLochie says

These forums tend to be a little slow at times. I would do it, but I’m fairly busy because of school.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
CustomCode says
I am looking for a custom form solution. What I need is a PHP form that allows the user that is completing the form to select by means of tick boxes the recipients they wish to send the form to and leave the boxes unticked of those they do not want the form emailed to.

Do you require an exact clone of the form on the site above? Also, what is your project budget?

3053 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

0.5hr ($30USD) I’ll do up something easy for you to use. Payment in full via PayPal before hand. Contact me through my author profile if you’re interested.

14 posts
bjc999 says
Do you require an exact clone of the form on the site above? Also, what is your project budget?

Pretty much CustomCode, budget is around £50.

Thanks,

Ben

by
by
by
by
by
by