- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Exclusive Author
I hope this is the right place, but I would like to suggest a new category for PHP (and possibly .NET too). “FAQs & Knowledgebases” (or similar). There appears to be a number of scripts that fit this category that have to be clumped into the “Miscellaneous” category.
As far as I can see, there are more scripts that fit this new category then are in the existing PHP “Countdowns” category, so I don’t think there is any threshold that should stop the adding of this category.