Which software is the best for developing C++ based GUI Applications? Multiplatform software would be best but my main target is Windows Based.
Have you tried Qt? It’s very powerful, cross-platform and dual license.
Worked with Qt and it’s quite good, give it a try
There is also same easy WxWidgets
I have used Qt in 2008 for a Commercial Product. Skype was created using Qt also.
WinAPI: (C based)(MFC is C++ based) Its a great API and the best solution if you are windows programmer. First code will look a bit difficult, but later (after making few apps.) you will see its not so rusty. I like it, because you can do almost everything with it (in windows).
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wxwidgets are good!