As the title asks, what social networks are you really using?
There are a lot of small specialized networks but aside from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and MySpace what social networks are in widespread use? I’m especially interested in professional and business usage, I don’t see a dentist throwing up a link to Deviant Art.
Thanks for the replies in advance
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Dribbble and if you want to go pro you should be on Behance.
Dribbble and if you want to go pro you should be on Behance.Thanks, but I think you missed the point.
Dribble is a niche site for graphic artist. Same goes for Behance.
What I’m interested in are social networking sites that real businesses use.