The bug is:
1. My live preview URL is http://www.melonhtml5.com/#gallery.js
2. After the URL is submitted, it will become http://www.melonhtml5.com/%23gallery.js
3. My site is built with detection of hash tags, and thus, the live preview won’t work
Now, I have to do some “hacky” modification in PHP to change “%23” to ”#” for every single HTTP request.
Is there a chance someone could fix this?
I think you could use mod_rewrite to obtain that. I’m not an expert but you could write in your .htaccess file something like:
RewriteEngine On RewriteRule (.*) $1 [NE]
^ yep, but leli is right, this should get fixed. Best to open a ticket though
On item page put, please close envato header bar in demo mode to see my item in all its glory
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.