I can’t find the specific thread right now, but some authors were asking for the item comments on the author dashboard to be across all sites (rather than just for the site you’re currently looking at). Makes sense to me — if you’re active on a few marketplaces, this should save a bit of clicking around every day. Apparently this is also how it used to work
This was a really simple change Lucas was able to make while we were fixing the dashboard pagination. Enjoy!
Hi, I have a question about the comments system.. now when I reply a comment from the dashboard, it takes me to the item comments page.. so if I have many messages to reply I have to go to the dashboard again and again, can this be fixed?
so if I have many messages to reply I have to go to the dashboard again and again, can this be fixed?
Hrm, I just tested this on our staging servers and it worked as expected:
- Go to author dashboard
- I see the dashboard with some comments
- I click “Reply” on a comment
- A reply panel is opened up and displayed in the dashboard for me
- I type something, click “Post Reply”
- The browser does a couple of redirects and I end up back at the author dashboard
If this isn’t working the same for you, I’m wondering what you do differently. Can you walk me through it and let me know where things go differently? Also, can you include boring stuff like browser version?
I do exactly the same, but it sends me to the item comments page.. I’m in Chrome and windows 7, this never happened to me before, just now that I started to reply some messages.
I am also getting taken to the item page, however. Tested with two different items.
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations